Well, you can never start reading to children too early. Here G'ma is giving a little sneak preview of the Harry Potter series to Macy but she will have to start from the beginning to find out what happens - G'ma is NOT a book spoiler!
You both look so adorable!!! I LOVE BLOGS!!! We are sure missing you but love getting to stay caught up through blogs. We had a great time yesterday with Leah at the Children's Museum.
Macy Potter looks so cute! I haven't finished the 6th book yet and I'm dying to read the 7th. Hopefully I can get caught up while at the Beach next week.
3 comments:
that's soooo cute! ur so pretty!! i miss u!
You both look so adorable!!! I LOVE BLOGS!!! We are sure missing you but love getting to stay caught up through blogs. We had a great time yesterday with Leah at the Children's Museum.
Macy Potter looks so cute! I haven't finished the 6th book yet and I'm dying to read the 7th. Hopefully I can get caught up while at the Beach next week.
Post a Comment