Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Family Fun

Our "good neighbor" trips are always fun - but this last one sent us to Orlando so we took advantage of being so close to our Ocala Critters - we went a few days early to visit and enjoy Disney World with them.











We had so much fun we couldn't say goodbye so we brought them home to the Riverhouse for Thanksgiving. As a matter of fact - EVERYONE (except Uncle Ty) joined us for Thanksgiving...there were 33 of us including G'ma & G'pa Fudge.


A highlight of the gathering was the climbing wall. Everyone wanted to give it a try, even a few expectant mothers.


A few of us got up at 4:00 AM to do a little "crazy lady shopping" and we hit the stores early in order to take advantage of the sales and get a jump start on our Christmas shopping. Can you see the bargains we found piled up behind the girls? Later we started decorating the Riverhouse for Christmas. Jill even found a way for Ty to participate. We hope you found lots to be Thankful for as you paused to count your many blessings.

7 comments:

The Horners said...

that picture of ty makes me laugh every time! miss u already!!!!

The Holyoaks said...

Poor Ty is going to hate these pics when she gets home. Cute slides mom!

Middleton said...

That picture of Ty is too funny. Thanks for a good Thanksgiving. I promise I'll help next time.

Vanessa said...

I heard you had a polar express party! That is to cute :) I am going to have to remember that idea.

Kariana said...

I love Ty with the tree. It's def. a classic! Looks like ya'll are having a lot of family fun.

Dacia said...

We were talking about last Thanksgiving! We miss you and loved hearing about your great Thanksgiving and seeing the photos!!! We love you!

Rebecca said...

I love cardboard cut-out Ty. You guys make me laugh. Guess what? I am a mommy now! And now that I am, I promise to update my blog more often. There are some pictures there of little Lydia now.