Like all of you – December found us VERY busy. In addition to a trip to my mom’s, a baptism, & a trip to Disneyland –
I had a Relief Society Christmas breakfast (I’m the 1st counselor in our RS Presidency)…

We had an office Christmas party at Maggianno’s…
We saw the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular with our barn dance buddies…
We gathered with LOTS of family (though, not all at the same time) -
We made Christmas ornaments…


We made treats…
We made faces…

We played…

We crashed…
We fed the reindeer…
Santa came…

We were “smokin” on our new smoker…
We ate…A LOT!
We celebrated…
We went to “The City”…
We rung in the New Year with a “bang” (or at least a few “snaps & pops”)…

Happy 2011!
WHEW! I think I will “settle my brain for a LONG winter’s nap!”
7 comments:
A lot of that food looks delish! I like Ty and Christi's chair set up, why didn't I ever think of that! Rest up because we're coming to town in a few weeks! Love you!!!!
LOTS of fun and food! You posted this just in time for me to steal some of these! Thanks!
nothing better than spending time with fun family and yummy food. i think you earned the rest!
What a fun time! I love it! Is Adia really that old? I would love to visit San Fran again. Excellent post-age.
What a perfect holiday season. Exhausting it sounds, but still perfect.
wow, that looks like one of my posts with all those pictures. So fun to see so many of your family. :) Feels like I just had a visit!
Looks like you kept mighty busy as always with a house full of fun and love!
The party never stops at your house! Looks like a wonderful year end celebration! (loved the deer on your front steps! wow!)
Post a Comment