Adia called us one morning (mid May) & asked if we'd like to go for a hike up to Horsetail Falls on the way to South Lake Tahoe...Christi & G'pa Paul couldn't make it, but Ty & I jumped at the chance. It. Was. Gorgeous!
Everyone loves Unka Ty...

Yes, that is snow...



The Little Middletons are good little hikers...


These falls were roaring!

Water fight in the frigid stream...

The Sierras are beautiful!

Ambushed with snowballs...

The happy hikers...even Amy enjoyed herself - she just might become a wilderness girl after all!
June proved to be a fun-filled month, too (besides our South American adventures). Cousin T-Roy brought his family up for a couple of nights while he & G'pa Paul attended a Swift Water Rescue Course...while Cindy & I took the kids to the Folsom Aquatic Center.

Of course we took the kids on a river float...

I had to document Christi's first river experience...she's an old pro now.

Ben & Dara brought some friends up for Ben's birthday - this high water makes for some exciting rafting!

Some Father's Day love...

Paul & I took da boyz to the Folsom Aquatic Center...

They love to climb on these crazy water toys!
Trevor...

Ethan (making sure I had my camera)...

Carson has no fear...

Ganging up on G'pa...

Avery called us one morning & invited us to go with them to see the CARS 2 premiere...but Christi was the only one brave enough to pose with the Good Neigh-bear with me (either that or she was just too nice to say "NO" like everyone else did!)

Kyle & some other State Farm Agents sponsored the event - I couldn't resist taking a picture of him on the "big screen." Yes, I know I'm obnoxious.

Ironically, Kyle was on a church campout & couldn't make it to the premiere, but Kenyon was there to "represent" his dad.

This past week we met up with the Petersens at Sunset Beach making memories with their boyz with a much treasured camping experience. Even though the weather started out wet, it ended up beautiful...
Making burgers...yum!

Ready for s'mores...

Silly G'pa...

Sneaking some chocolate without the marshmallows & graham crackers...

Hiking up & over the sand dunes...

...& down the other side to the beach...

Boys love to throw things into the water...

Ethan wanted to get in, but he didn't want to get his jeans wet so he rolled them up...he didn't count on the big splash...



Moving Day for Aunt Nicole...we all pitched in to help put her things into storage.



Looking forward to s'more local lovin on the 4th of July...Hope you have a safe holiday as you celebrate America's 235th birthday!
5 comments:
Everything looks so fun! You guys are busy. Wish we could see you more :(
I hope everyone around you feels lucky to have you join them on these adventures. We would love to go to the beach, camp, swim and hike with you and dad.
Your hair looks cute in the picture with the Good Neigh-bear.
I love the pics from Sunset. So many good memories there. All your adventures look so fun!
It's so fun you get to make memories with your grandkids. They'll never forget it. I would have taken a picture with you and the good neigh-bear :) You're so cute momma!
We are thankful for the chances we get to have with you. Thanks for joining us on the hike and the movie! You are awesome! and so is your husband!
Post a Comment