Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is a little bit different without your mom around we stretched this celebration into two weekends! I was glad to be visiting our Desert Darlings this year. They are such a fun, loving, & energetic group!







Before we left AZ, Cindi presented me with this beautiful quilt she pieced together using my mom's blouses. I knew she had taken them home with her to make a quilt but I didn't realize she meant to make it for me until she gave it to me this week end. On the border she quilted "A Hug from Mom" 💕 Sweetest Mother's Day gift ever!




The following weekend we gathered at Paul's sister, Linda's, to celebrate Paul's mom. And to visit with extended family that were in town. It's always a good time with the Brown's.





Jacob insisted on a silly pic. We were all happy to comply.




Happy Mother's Day to all you moms near & far. You are doing a great work!
 

No comments: