Sunday, September 16, 2007

Go Granny, Go!


Kyle took us wakeboarding at Lake Shasta where the Howell's have a beautiful vacation home. I'm amazed I was able to still get up...it must have been Kyle's awesome boating skills - he made me look good! We enjoyed tubing with the kids and 4 wheeling on their ATV's, too. It's always fun spending time with the grandkids. Thanks for a great time Kyle & Amy!

4 comments:

The Horners said...

FUN! That's so cute! Looks like you had a blast! love u!

Dacia said...

You look WONDERFUL!!! One hot grandma (and one hot favorite aunt!!!) We miss you and love you! Things are great here. Bryson LOVES school and our handsome nutty professor is loving school also, it is fun being on the teaching side! Purdue has been so good to him and us, we feel very blessed. We love you and hope sometime your travels will bring you this way - Chicago is only 2 hours north of us!!!

Kariana said...

Looks way fun! I can't wait to be by some water again and be able to go boating!
NY... I'm working as a nanny in Long Island it's not glamorous but it pays really well and that's good enough for me. I'm just saving up some money for college. I'm only here working until I go home for Christmas then after Christmas I start. So the job is only a short term thing.

Vanessa said...

That looks so fun! That is why I am so sad my parents sold there boat, I told Tyler we need another family member close by that has one. I think now you can click on our blog, I am going to try and be better at posting on it though, I have not done it in awhile.