Thanks again to the "Good Neighbor" travel plan, the parentals enjoyed a couple of days at the Tanaya Lodge in Yosemite National Park. Dad was honored with a select group of State Farm agents as a "Crystal Excellence" agent. He has been among these honorees 25 of his 30 years as an agent. People tease him for being "out of the office" so much, but he works really hard to "do the right thing" for his clients. I am very proud of him.

It was unusually cool for this time of year, but any time of year is beautiful in Yosemite. We took a few little hikes when we went into the valley floor but the cloud cover hid Half Dome & El Capitan. Mom especially enjoyed the cozy fireplace in the Awahnee Lodge.
4 comments:
ur so prett! look out, u might singe our brows and lashes! love u!
I think you look relly prett, too. hahahahaha - Terri forgot her "y" and that's funny. I can't wait until we get the fireplace going here. It'll be very soon because I am already feeling them shivers!
Relly? or Really? Looks like you forgot your "a" Jill and I think that's funny, too. About that fire? Just flip the switch!!!
I love reading everyone's comments, I can see us all sitting together and you guys making the comments - you guys are great!
Post a Comment