Walt had a great idea - but whenever or wherever we can spend time with our family becomes the happiest place on earth for us. We enjoyed a Disney Day with "da boyz."
Cute blog! I live 20 mins from disneyland and go almost every week. This was the only week that i couldn't go because I was babysitting Jules twins. That would have been fun to see you guys! Amber
5 comments:
I wonder where they found that giant pumpkin?! And how convenient that it grew with two large Mickey Mouse ears. That is just unbelievable.
cute! looks like u had some fun! can't wait until it's my turn! love u!
why is jill such a goofball?
Cute blog! I live 20 mins from disneyland and go almost every week. This was the only week that i couldn't go because I was babysitting Jules twins. That would have been fun to see you guys!
Amber
Jill makes "silly" comments like Paul!
Post a Comment