Tuesday, October 23, 2007

#18

Look who's joining the "2008 baby party!" That's right, C&J are expecting their 4th, our 18th g'child! It will be interesting to see what order they get here as C, L, & T are all due within days of each other. This gives new meaning to the song "June is busting out all over!"

6 comments:

Middleton Family said...

Hi Grandma, I'm so glad you're having more grandkids. But don't forget that I was the first. I made you a grandma. Love you! Bye.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

That's right, Adia, "you're #1!" You're the 1st in many ways ... the 1st to capture our hearts, the 1st to go to Disneyland, the 1st to kayak, the 1st to ride a bike, the 1st to climb the climbing wall??? The list goes on!

Bassetts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bassetts said...

Whoop Whoop! Hope you can handle all of the flying for the month of June :) (Sorry about the deleted comment. Tried to edit, not delete)

The Millers said...

Wow Jenny! So fun to see your site. You and Paul are looking great and your kids (I've been peaking in on your girls' sites) are gorgeous! BEATIFUL FAMILY! Love the pic. of you wakeboarding --you go!!! Now I'm going to go see if you have any pics of your home out here. I hear it's awesome. Hope Amy & Kyle will bring me by on one of my CA trips.

Vanessa said...

Aww I love how you have the empty picture frames up :) New babies are the best!