Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let Your Voice Be Heard!

It is frustrating to learn how many Americans "never get around to voting" yet, they never have trouble complaining about politics/elected officials. We are all blessed to live in a country where we can at least choose who represents us in our government. I believe it is my sacred duty to vote and I take this privilege seriously. Voting is one way I can follow Pres Hinckley's advice and "stand for something." The elections may not always go the way I would like them to, but at least "my voice" was heard. Don't "forget" to vote!

2 comments:

The McGraths said...

Way to go Mom! I'm glad you voted. There are so many people I know that are older than me who have NEVER voted! That is just crazy to me. I'm glad you did your part. Thanks for being an outstanding citizen like myself!:)

Brett said...

I voted for the first time in my life on the 5th... kinda cool to know that I've finally made myself heard, even if it's just a small voice.