How does your garden grow? Well, it has grown rather quickly and has produced quite a bit for such a small area. I keep having to tie my tomatoes up - they are loaded!
Tons of yellow squash & zucchini, a few cucumbers & bell peppers...it's a good start.
But not to be outdone, G'pa Paul planted a modest little orchard. 8 trees in all; orange, lemon, plum, apple, nectarine, cherry, pear & apricots.
So far we have lots of pears & apricots! "Fruit Salad, yummy yummy!"





11 comments:
Wow, Pocahontas! That is some excellent produce you have there. Tell dad to save some of the peaches for Macy once they come in. Remember when she frantically woofed that one down? She loves her fruit!
Looks Yummy! I wish I would have planted some fruits and veggies! I guess I will have to wait until next spring.
Fun! You should make zuchinni fritter so yummy.
Looks Delicious! Wish I was there for some yummy yummy to my tummy salad. Keira misses you guys so much (and by Keira I mean all of us).
Wow! Looks yummy (kind of). You sure have the set up out there!
Hey there ... I found your comment and decided to seach out your life as well... we are looking forward to coming up your way soon, hopefully we will get to see you!! Love the baby pictures!! Such a blessing to have a big family. WOW.
Love you! R & R
Way to rub it in! It looks great, obviously the box method is much better way to go. WAY less weeds! I like how you have to have the massive fence around all your trees and garden, love the wildlife.
Your veggies look beautiful! And I'm jealous about the orchard thing...our fruit trees seem to be morphing into shade trees, and some are just not making it at all. But we picked our first zucchini today!!
Yummy, miss green thumb! You have quite the harvest.
Janay
I am so impressed with you guys...livin' off the land! Your produce looks absolutely delicious. What little we planted was partially ruined by a JUNE frost, for crying out loud!
Mmmm...yummy. I don't even like veggies all that much, but those look fabulous!
Post a Comment