I know that we all tease this guy about the amount of time he spends (or doesn't spend) in the office, but I have to tell you that his "every second counts" attitude makes my life A LOT easier because he works VERY hard at what he does & I am VERY proud of him.
Here he is in his office. I took this picture with my NEW "good neighbor" camera...yes, he ordered me a new one since I lost the last one in Brazil. I won't even mention the one I dropped in the ocean in Hawaii...or the one I dropped down the rocks while rock climbing at Camp Ritchie...I know you are probably thinking that he is taking a BIG chance by getting me a new camera - but, HEY! He loves me, what can I say?
Below you will see more of my favorite "good neighbors" - we recently welcomed our son-in-law, BP, into the club. (L-R; G'pa Fudge retired after 37 yrs in the business, Kyle's been going strong since 2003, the new kid on the block, & my personal favorite has been working hard for 30+ yrs.)
...& finally, I pray that we can all be good neighbors as we wind up this exhausting election season. I don't remember other elections being so negative & ugly as this one seems to have gotten...it is such a sad thing to witness. Freedom of Choice should be a liberating thing, yet some just can't "agree to disagree" as they attack others who think differently than they do. I urge you all to remember that we are all children of God & to be good neighbors as you support these most important issues. I also hope that you study the issues & vote responsibly.
Yes, I have already voted. I vote absentee every election because I want to take my time & study every issue so that I can make an informed decision. I do not want to wait in line & feel rushed/limited by schedules as I take advantage of such a wonderful privelege. I am proud to be an American & I am grateful that I can stand for what I believe & let my voice be heard.



5 comments:
I voted already, too, because our county only does mail-in ballots. I don't know why. I was kinda looking forward to getting a sticker. I too like to study the candidates and their issues thoroughly. I really hope Hillary Clinton wins. She's the one running for the Republican party, right?
We tease the ones we love, right? Love you Dad! We are proud of you! Thanks for being such a great example and always having such nice words to say even during ugly times. Love you so much!
Can't wait to see all the fun you capture on your next camera... I wonder where in the world you will lose this one. j/k
What an awesome, awesome, awesome blog.
thanks for writing it up.
I am glad you got the camera in time for your Israel trip - can't wait to hear all about it and see some great photos too!!!
Post a Comment