
My brothers & I (with the help of a lot of people) gave our mom a surprise birthday party last Saturday. She turned 75 on December 5th & we tried to gather as many family & friends that we could to help us celebrate & honor her. This is just the "family" that was there!

Many thanks to my niece, Carrie, for letting us use her beautiful home...

...to Denise & her sister Terrie for taking care of the food & manning the kitchen...

...& to Sylvia for actually getting Mom out of her house & to the party! (She doesn't like to go any where!)

Mom, I hope you know that we love you very much & that you are very special to a lot of people. Happy Birthday!
PS - I can't forget to thank Carrie, Amber & Adrian, & Kristi for "babysitting" for us during our photo shoot and of course, Dara, for being so willing to take the pics. Love you guys!
2 comments:
Cute Pics... too bad hardly any family came.
Obviously that was a joke and I am happy so many loved ones were able to make her feel special for her b.day. You are a good daughter for all your hard work to show your mom you love her!
What a beautiful family. Cute idea. I bet your mom loved her pretend visit to Hawaii especially since she could share it with family.
Post a Comment