I am pretty obnoxious about "my" family photo...each year I want an updated shot because we are constantly evolving & it is a way of "photo journaling" that growth. It's safe to say that I drive my kids crazy about it...but they have all inherited the "need" for their own annual family photo, too! With Ty being on his mission, the last couple of years we've used a life-sized photo cut out of him. This year all the kids were able to attend G'ma Lucy's surprise birthday party so I took advantage of the opportunity to get an "updated" sibling picture. The last one we took, Ty was still in braces! Aren't these the best looking kids on the planet?
Of course, some things never change & their attention span hasn't improved much over the years. It wasn't long before they began to get silly, letting me know that they were done taking pictures.
Here are the kids' 2008 family photos...aka the Mid/Cart Parade of Photos:
PS - look carefully at Ben's family pic to see the "newest" addition to the family...wedding date TBA! We are very excited & happy for Ben.
3 comments:
Wow, those pictures are so great. I love all the family shots and the group pic. It was so great to see all of you at Trevor's baptism. What an amazing family. Growing and changing every day.
Wow.
looking at these pics... I wish I knew Jenny's kids better, they are so neat. Just visiting with Terri and Cindi and Jill a little the other day was great! I mostly talked to Cindi, but all seem so amazing!
OMG!!! Wow, luckily we BLOG!!!! Yeah BEANER!! He's so lucky we are so happy for him!
Post a Comment