Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Little Bit of Christmas Cheer...

Christmas has come & gone & we have already rung in the new year - 2009, the year of the OX, to be exact. Our holidays were crazy busy & filled with tons of family fun & excitement. Here are some highlights...

...visiting a friend's rabbit farm...



...making ornaments...



...the annual Polar Express Party...



...lots of goodies to make...



...UMMMMMMMM - COOKIES!



...decorating cookies...



...playing the dreidle game...



...FHE Talent Share/Karaoke night



...Luke is a "Rock Star!"



...we did the Hokey Pokey & we turned ourselves around...



...a surprise visit from Santa...



...reassuring Santa that they were good girls this year...



...lots of service projects - like clearing out G'ma's garden...



...planting spring bulbs...



...picking up trash in Coloma...



...making bird feeders...



...& hanging them so the birds can get to them...



...shepherds & wisemen...



...the best gifts of 2008 - 6 new grandchildren & their beautiful mothers...



...grandchildren make the holidays happier - all 19 of them!



...an after Christmas Baptism...



We hope you were surrounded by those you love this Christmas season as you celebrated the birth of our Savior.

What can I give Him, small as I am? If I were a shepherd, I'd bring him a lamb. If I were a wise man, I'd do my part. What can I give Him? I'll give Him my heart!

6 comments:

The Horners said...

Cute photos! I'm glad we were able to get together but I wish it wasn't always so stressful for everyone but there always has to be a little stress when family gets together! We miss you already!

Linda and Rex said...

Wow. I'm exhausted reading about your holidays but boy does it ever sound like you guys had a blast. What fun grandparents. (Especially getting kids to work in the garden and pick up trash) I loved all the pictures of your crazy, wonderful family.

Middleton said...

Jenny, you look smokin hot in the picture with Trevor. And oh how I love that you added that beautiful picture of me with your hottie daughters. Gotta love mother-in-laws!

Rebecca said...

Holy cow! Something exploded and threw up babies! There's so many grandkids! How fun!

Comarsh Crew said...

It looks like you had a wonderful holiday filled with lots of family & love. I'll be up in your area tomorrow. My cousin is getting married in the Sac Temple so I get to be there for the sealing. I am so excited for him.

kelly ferg said...

You have to be THE coolest grandparents alive!!!!! Can I PLEASE send adoption papers ASAP?