We have several Family Reunions scheduled this summer. We kicked off the first one on Father's Day weekend. Here is the Patriarch of the Middleton Madness...Paul's dad - aka G'pa Fudge (Adia's nickname for him because he is known for making the best fudge in the world, but don't tell him I said so.)
Paul has three terrific sisters who were smart enough to marry some pretty wonderful guys...I love everyone of my inlaws & we had a great time together celebrating being part of this Middleton Mob.
G'pa Fudge LOVES San Francisco, so a Middleton Reunion would not be complete without a trip to Fisherman's Wharf followed by dessert at Ghiradelli's. Evidently I couldn't put my shrimp cocktail down long enough to whip out my camera while we were on the Wharf, but I managed to remember when we got to Ghiradelli's.
Reunion #2 - The next weekend all the Garner kids (minus Thayne who couldn't take off work) met at the Riverhouse & enjoyed a Garner Reunion. It was so much fun for us to see everyone & play a small part in their little get together. I got to help babysit & hang with the expectant mothers while Paul & Troy took them white water rafting...here they are getting the "safety talk."
Paul's boat (clockwise; Kariana, Shantel, Karen, Riley, Chad, Cara, & Shatel's friend JJ)
T-Roy's boat (clockwise;Kevin, Dacia, Brett, Doyle, Brody's friend Jimmy, & Brody)
I also got to act as the family photographer for their group shot...no worries, this is just the one I snapped with my little Kodak auto-camera. Brett had his fancy camera all set up on the tri-pod with a flash & all I had to do was "click." His pics are shadowless & more focused than mine.
On Sunday, all the local cousins came & crashed the party - remember these? (Ty had to go to work & Kyle didn't get there in time for this little photo shoot.) Okay cousins, test yourself...do you know where you belong?
Does this help???
How about this???
Reunions are a great way to build memories with your extended family. Thanks to the Garners for sharing their family with us & for giving us an "excuse" to get together. Our next reunion is in August & we can't wait!!!








5 comments:
Thanks so much for letting us stay. We had so much fun!
Ew. Did I used to be a boy? I've never seen that pic but I know that I hate it.
What a great family we are if I do say so myself. What fun we all had at both the reunions. Families are forever fun. :)
How fun! I love the line-up. Brings memories! We're excited to see you this month!
Great pictures! Thank you again for letting us take over your beautiful home, and stay for those four days! It was wonderful to get to know you better.
Post a Comment