Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Fun

We had a nice Easter Surprise…Kevin & Dacia were in SF for a conference & we met them for dinner. It was fun to visit with them & started our Easter Weekend off just right. (Dacia is having a little girl in July incase you haven’t heard.)



Da Boyz brought their parents up for a sleepover to watch Conference with us Saturday. We celebrated Carson’s birthday in between the Saturday sessions.



I think Carson had more fun stacking his presents than opening them.



He liked having everyone sing to him but he was a little timid about blowing out his candles.



In between the Sunday sessions, Da Boyz had a little Easter egg hunt. On your mark, get set…




GO!



The Lil’ Middletons joined us for Easter dinner. It was fun to watch the kids interact at the “kid’s table.” They are really growing up!



Of course, Amy brought her usual “cute” treats.



We had a wonderful weekend surrounded by family & grateful to remember the “reason for this season.” Happy Easter to you!

5 comments:

The Horners said...

Fun! Those are very cute cupcakes. Everyone at the kid table looks so old! Can't wait to see everyone in just a few short days. Love you!

Jill said...

hey Jenny! I have a random question for you. I was looking through Leah's blog and she mentioned digging through sand for dinosaur bones and a dinosaur museum? is she in Utah? do you know where that would be? I don't think Leah knows who I am so if I posted on her blog she might think I'm some weird stranger! Anyways, if you know anything, I'd appreciate it. I have a dinosaur obsessed 3 year old and we'll be in Utah this summer. would be fun.

The McGraths said...

How fun to have an egg hunt at your place! Can't wait to see everyone!!

Bassetts said...

What a fun Easter! Bet that was a great egg hunt. You can always count on Amy for those cute treats. Miss you guys!

Bassetts said...

Oh and I do know Jill Angell...at least I remember her :)