
Paul works hard to help make all my dreams come true. So being the good sport that he is…here’s my latest project for him.

Actually, it takes 2 adults 2 days…

We began in the rain…

I’m the brains…

He’s the braun…

We were able to assemble sections of it in the garage before we added each section & the sun came out on Day 2.

Luckily Amy happened to show up to help us hoist the roofs up & snap some pics of us together…

…the natives watched patiently, but had to leave before we got it finished.

…and Voila! Just in time for Camp Middleton 2010!

This year we will be celebrating the newest members of our "TEAM!" … "Dara" & Ben’s wedding NEXT WEEK...

Jill’s “baby boy” in July...

& “Christi” & Ty’s wedding in August.

Whoo Hoo! Let the fun begin!


What’s Gonna Work? TEAMWORK!

I think we make a pretty good team!
9 comments:
WOW!!! I'm so excited! My kids are gonna flip!
so much fun! i bet the grandkids LOVE coming to grandma and grandpa's house! have a fun week with the wedding!
This is so great! I'm not going to tell Macy so she's surprised. But my first thought was, "Crap. A swing." That usually means I'm out there pushing her for hours and hours on end. But then I remembered Unka Ty and Adia are going to be there so it's all good.
Amy, we all have dibs on Adia, right?
Oh and by the way, I am always the brains too. I don't know if it's a gender thing or just plain genetics.
Another busy year!! Keira is going to go crazy over the new playset! I can't wait to see her face. Can't wait to see you guys.
Olivia was SO excited to see it! She said "whoa!!!" and I KNOW she will drag me out there everyday! So exciting!
Oh that is awesome! Cute post - but now I have that song in my head :)
Loved your post... super cute. I'm sure your playset will be worn out in no time!
Now all you need is a roller coaster.
How fun! You and Uncle Paul are so cute together! Good luck with the two weddings coming up:)
Post a Comment