Sunday, September 5, 2010

The End of Summer...

I've been doing a lot of this the past few days...







...but I would gladly do it a million times over just to spend it like this...































We have had a busy & happy summer filled with fun & loved ones. Now it's Labor Day Weekend which traditionally marks the end of summer. Everyone has vacations behind them, they are back to school, ready for football/soccer season, & "falling" into a new routine. We feel so blessed to have seen our entire family not once but twice this year!



We love our family very much & we love that THEY love their family, too!

We always hate to see summer end - maybe Paul & I will sneak off to the beach tomorrow...by ourselves!?

9 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Mom you got some GREAT pictures! So much fun at the River. What a super cute post!

The McGraths said...

Yeah! The River was AWESOME!!! Thanks for having us!

The Horners said...

Jill looks like a mermaid they way she posed in that one picture! Hahahaha! Wehadso much fun and I'm stealing some of these pictures.

Middleton said...

I love the honesty in the begining of this post... I hope when I'm a Grandma that it is ALWAYS worth it to me too!

karen garner said...

Cute, fun, precious, unique, awesome, great, original, happy, treasures, good times, and memories - the words for your family, your activities and the fact that yes it is always worth it!!!

Linda and Rex said...

they are all cute, little and big. what a fun, fun, fun family.

The Millers said...

What a fun and adorable family you have! Congratulations on the addition of another beautiful daughter.

Camille said...

You have such a neat family! I don't know how you keep up!! But I have a feeling those windows and carpets won't stay clean for long... :)

Bassetts said...

What a crazy family you have :) Love all the different pics you got. Wish we could have been there for all the craziness, but glad we got some alone time with you guys :)