Friday, June 3, 2011

Where in the world are Paul and Jenny?

If you guessed Machu Picchu and the Galapagos Islands then you are CORRECT!

We can't wait for their safe return to the motherland with countless stories of iguanas, boobies (the avian variety), and fish with limbs. Darwin said he saw them.

Until then, HERE is the greatest video of all time for your viewing pleasure.

Love, JILL

3 comments:

The Horners said...

I KNEW it was that video. Still makes me laugh out loud. Leave it up to Jill squeeze herslef in there. MUAHAHAHA. I kid. I kid. Really, I can't wait to see pictures! Come home soon. Love you!

karen garner said...

Did you see my comment on the video? Too funny - I passed it onto Dacia and Chad who both had talked about how much Cash weighs (21 lbs.) but I said your mom said Roman weighs 29... and they couldn't believe it - what an absolute DOLL.

Linda and Rex said...

That cute little boy loves an audience doesn't he. :)