Here's a whole lot of stuff from these past few weeks...
We started September off by saying goodbye to this lovely tree on the right of our driveway as you enter the front gate - this is what it looked like when we moved in five years ago...
...and this is what it looked like when Ty & Christi left to go back to BYU-I. They literally called us from the front gate & told us the tree had fallen.
They were able to drive under it & they made it to Reno by the time we had it sawed up into firewood...so sad! I LOVED the tree, now I just love the stump
We went to see this birthday girl's soccer game...we can't decide if she like's to play soccer or just eat the oranges during the break...it is certain that the highlight of the day is the "victory tunnel" that they run through after the game!
Paul attended a State Farm study group with some agents from all over the state down in Costa Mesa so I headed down to Bakersfield to visit my mom. I have gotten so lazy about taking pictures...I did snap this one when I went to watch my neice, Carrie, coach volleyball for our Alma Mater. It was a great game & it was really fun to watch her in action with the girls -( I am really proud of you, Carrie - even though we can't see you in this picture, I know you are in the middle of all these Lady Stars.)
After his study group, I drove down to pick Paul up in Costa Mesa & we spent the day in the "happiest place on earth" - just the two of us! It was a fun date & I love all the fall decorations!
We even got to see some of our favorite people on this planet...Danee & Rob Lowry! LOVE these two crazy kids!
One of the reasons that we went to Disneyland is so I could see the World of Color show in California Adventure...the world is a carousel of color! Wonderful, wonderful color!
Yeah, the pictures don't do it justice, but it was pretty exciting in person & I loved it.
On the way home, we stopped & spent a couple days with the Deceusters. We picked a great time to visit, they had tons of fun planned!
Here we are at a "Constitution Day" celebration in costumes & all!
Alana taught me how to play a new game...
And we participated in a Family Fun Day at their community park. They provided In n Out for everyone & lots of carnival games...
We Hula-hooped it up in the back yard, went to church on Sunday, & had a great time!
When we got back home, we celebrated the last day of summer with one last kayak run...
Our last week of September is full of more fun...we are headed back to Disneyland to spend some time with Leah & family then we are off to Vegas with our State Farm family for a little convention fun.
Life. Is. Good!


5 comments:
I love reading your beezwax. I hope you don't ever stop sharing it! Love your date to Disney!
Fun date alone at Disney! I would love that.
It's going to look so weird without that tree there!
Yay, we're glad you came to visit!
What a fun month! It was FABULOUS seeing your beautiful face!
The last line says it all: Life.Is.Good. Happy your life is so good :) Thanks for sharing all your fun. Can't wait to see what our Disney trip looks like. It'll be a few days before I get organized :)
Post a Comment