Wicked came to Sacramento!
I thought it would be fun to take our local daughters & daughters-in-law for a Girls Night Out to see the play, so in order to justify the expense, they agreed to accept it as their birthday present for the year...
So Happy Birthday Dara, Nicole, Christi, Rochelle, & Amy (who is behind the camera). :)
After the show we celebrated at Rick's Dessert Diner...YUM!
This place is awesome! All kinds of cakes, pies, & ice cream. Amy had a slice of German Chocolate Cake, Rochelle had a slice of Mixed Berry Pie, Christi had Cheesecake, Dara chose the Red Velvet Cake, Nicole had a Fruit Basket Cake, & I chose this scrumptious Chocolate Mint Cake...
Yes, that's my crazy self singing "Happy Birthday" to all of them. Thanks for a fun GNO ladies - love you all to pieces & hope your collective birthdays are/were terrific!




3 comments:
Oh, I bet that was so much fun!!!
I would so love to see Wicked again! That and any musical really. Glad you guys had fun! That cake WAS delicious, thanks for letting me eat it.
Nicole looks so beautiful. I haven't seen her in forever---probably for almost 10 years!
Post a Comment