Saturday, June 22, 2013

Disney with the Midgets!

Cindi got a sweet deal on some multiple day park hopper tickets to Disneyland/California Adventure last month & invited Aunt Nicole to join her.  Nicole asked me if I'd like to take the road trip with her, so I got to join in on the fun, too!  The Midgets were soooooo excited to see Aunt Nicole - they fought over her the entire time, making sure they got their fair share of turns to ride with her, sit by her, hold her hand, etc.  It was really super cute.   Cori was the only Midget to remember ever going to a Disney park, so it was like it was everyone's first visit & it was so fun to see the magic through their eyes!  Jason was able to drag his birthday celebration out all week long, too!


I will let these pictures show you a little glimpse of all the fun we had...




We rode tons of rides!










Cars Land is so adorable!  The lines were pretty long, but I made myself useful & held places in lines while everyone enjoyed some of the less crowded rides to minimize wait time.






Radiator Springs' Racers is a great ride!  Nicole, Cori, Jake & I were able to race Cindi, Jason, & Lucie & we won!  I tried to get some action shots of the other car & we busted up laughing when we saw our "photo finish"...





Can you see how I rode that entire ride?  I'm so special!

Splash Mountain was a favorite.  We kept coming back for more.  Lucie got drenched on our last time down...





We ran into Amber Tucker & her family visiting from Utah...


The Midgets really loved the parades.  They would wave & call out each character's name until they felt like they had their attention & wave...Lucie was literally screaming at the top of her lungs & wouldn't stop until she was satisfied that they saw her...so precious!



Of course, it's always fun to see our favorite characters...






Especially the princesses...





We had a magical time!  It was bitter sweet to have to say goodbye...


 

Trying to teach the Midgets to do the Monkey Walk..."Hey, Hey we're the Monkeys!"  They just might still be a little too short in the legs for this trick...


Thanks for letting us tag along Cindi!  It was great to see you smile & we were happy to help you make some unforgettable memories for those Midgets at the "Happiest Place On Earth!"





1 comment:

The Holyoaks said...

So, Cindi's wearing a fanny pack . . .