Monday, August 8, 2016

2016 Family Olympics - Day 2

The family suffers through picture day just for me. It’s a hassle – I know it – but the results are always so priceless to me, I make ‘em do it!  I adore this family of ours & I treasure these dumb pictures!








Team Competition: We divided the kids into teams of all ages to participate in a little friendly team competition…






The Hoola Hoop Tic-Tac-Toe was intense! We have a few competitive family members…



The Soccer Tournament of Champions was equally rowdy; however, I only have this one photo of these shenanigans…



Awards: Amy did a great job tallying up scores, coming up with awards for everyone, & presenting them during our Closing Ceremonies. Ethan had the honor of carrying the torch & lighting the podium.  Each Individual Event winner was recognized with a certificate & a candy prize. The Team results were also recognized along with a few special awards for noteworthy behavior…








Minute-To-Win-It: After dinner we finished up with a little more friendly team completion with some Minute-To-Win-It games…


No comments: