Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Miss Finley June

I left the Holyoak's & went straight to SLC to meet Miss Finley June. Christi's mom was still there so Ty picked me up & dropped me off at the Horner's to crash for the night. It was fun to wake up to cute little critter snuggles...


Christi's mom was on her way home, so Ty came back to get me the next morning. I was pretty excited to meet their cute little princess...she was so tiny! I can never decide if I want to snuggle a newborn or stare at them!




I enjoyed a few days of playing with these cute little Carter Critters & helping out around the house...of course, Trey is a pretty good helper himself!



Trey kept G'pa busy building stuff & playing with his train...




Trey seems to like his little sister...


...she is pretty dreamy!



Thanks for letting us hang with these cute Carter Critters, Ty & Christi! We love them & we love you, too! You have a beautiful family!

No comments: