Saturday, April 30, 2016

The Holyoak Hotel

The Holyoak Hotel is a great place to visit! I'm going to be sad with Mac & Pip feel like they're too big to play this cute little game with us! I love checking in to the front desk at the top of the stairs! The staff is so friendly & the service is amazing!!!



The next day, while the girls were at school, G'pa told the boys "scary stories" complete with his scary voice & a flashlight to give it a spooky feel...I don't think the boys were scared, but they did enjoy his crazy made up stories!


We played a lot of games & had fun hanging out with the kids. Macy is showing me something outside, I can't remember what it was, but it doesn't really matter because look how cute she is!


We thought the static in our hair while we were playing on the trampoline was pretty funny...


We got to see Roman's T-Ball game & Crapaw Glade was there, too...



We went to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather but the water was calling us so we had to go throw some rocks!



Jill & I are demonstrating how much we look alike...


Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us - we love our Holysmokes!



No comments: