cute cute mom. ur hair looks good, i likey da hair. see u soon! love u!
Kyle and I got a laugh out of the pictures of the zoo when we realized over half the kids were ours and we weren't there. What a good grandma (and good aunts) to take on our gang with out us! Thanks. I enjoyed throwing up in peace (kind of).
i want that last pic! that's cute!
I can't wait to join in on the fun! Only 2.5 weeks!PS Your hair looky cute!
What a gang! Rochelle took us to that zoo, fun times! We love you!
What a wonderful grandma and grandpa to take on the K. Middleton kiddos without their parents --I know Amy was thrilled!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
cute cute mom. ur hair looks good, i likey da hair. see u soon! love u!
Kyle and I got a laugh out of the pictures of the zoo when we realized over half the kids were ours and we weren't there. What a good grandma (and good aunts) to take on our gang with out us! Thanks. I enjoyed throwing up in peace (kind of).
i want that last pic! that's cute!
I can't wait to join in on the fun! Only 2.5 weeks!
PS Your hair looky cute!
What a gang! Rochelle took us to that zoo, fun times! We love you!
What a wonderful grandma and grandpa to take on the K. Middleton kiddos without their parents --I know Amy was thrilled!
Post a Comment