
Since my shoulder surgery (9/06), I have not gotten back into my regular exercise routine. Even though we put a gym in the Riverhouse, I just haven't been able to motivate myself to workout "on my own." In case you haven't noticed, I'm not quite as disciplined as my "fitness fanatic" husband. I finally figured out that I miss Curves! (Check it out: http://www.curves.com/) I LOVE the workout I get on their circuit machines. So in an effort to encourage better health & fitness, Paul suggested I go back to Curves. So I did this week and I LOVE IT! He especially likes it because I ride my bike the 3 mile round trip down the street to work out. I want to live a long & healthy life so that I can continue to enjoy playing with my grandchildren...not to mention keep up with my "every second counts" husband!
9 comments:
Go Granny Go!!!! You inspire me!
I'm impressed...a workout on your way to your workout, and then a workout on your way home from working out. No wonder you look so great!! You inspired me to get on my treadmill this morning!
That is the best advice I have heard so far!!! thanks so much! Hope all is well with your family and all the babies coming your way this summer!!
I think Linda likes that Curves place too!
Yay, Mom! You look great!!
You are awesome! I went to curves once with my mom, it is a fun place!
Nice curves, Mom!
Love them Curves! Good job! I so desperately miss the gym, and can't quite figure out why no one on the North Shore of Oahu finds it an important place of business to have! Oh well...guess I'll just have to buy that expensive Elliptical at Costco! ;) Darn.
Good for you! I have found my way back to the gym. I didn't go for the entire month of March and it was obvious at my Doctor's appt. They were a little concerned at my weight gain. So I figured I have to stick with it to keep the balance. Plus I feel so much better. Oh, I likey your bike. I would like to get one with a trailing wagon and a baby seat on the back. Cori is getting her own for her birthday, but don't tell her!
Post a Comment