Monday, April 7, 2008

Heeeeeeeere's Carson!


Da Boyz have another brother! G'pa Paul & I got to spend a couple of days with Da Boyz while Mom & Dad were busy in the hospital. I got to take the boys to see their new little brother for the first time.


G'pa Paul is always a great hit with the g'kids. He is also a master story teller - he carries his Dr Seuss with him everywhere just incase he finds an opportunity for a bedtime story.


Carson is the first of six new g'children we are expecting in 2008.
One down & five to go!

11 comments:

The McGraths said...

Thanks Johnny! He is so big and there are SOOOO many people in their family picture now! Yikes that will be me soon.

The Holyoaks said...

It's nice to see you're back to blogging! I'm also glad to see you blogging on behalf of Rochelle who won't participate in our fun. haha. We'll see if I still blog once I have four kids! He is a doll!

Cote Corner said...

how cute! Congrats on the new grandchild!

The Horners said...

you're so pretty.

Melinda said...

Oh, he's just adorable! Congratulation to all of you. It was fun to see all of Rochelle's boys!

Dacia said...

He is so tiny, soon he will be racing with his brothers. Send our love to Rochelle!

Dan and Janay said...

So cute! Congrats, I can't wait to meet him.

janay

karen garner said...

He is beautiful and so so gorgeous!!! Congratulations and give R & B all our love. (They are such cute boys and they will sure be best friends - my 4 boys in a row sure had & have some great times.)
love, karen

Jason and Tauna said...

Hey bro and sis middletons! i love you guys!... my wifey says hi... we found out shes pregnant with a boy a week ago! were excited.. shes due in september... how are you guys? when does ty get back??

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on the new grandbaby! He's so cute!

Vanessa said...

Congrads, you guys are such great grandparents.