At last our 2008 Baby Tour is complete! Penelope Ann Holyoak waited for us to get back from Brazil. Penny arrived September 3rd at 5:25 AM weighing in at 8#14oz and 20 inches long. (Incase you've been absent from the planet...Penny is our 6th grandchild born this year - bringing our grand total to 19...9 boys & 10 girls!)
Being a grandparent is the best!
Macy REALLY likes her new baby sister! Her reaction, "Oh cuuute!"
Of course we got to play with Macy lots - she kept us entertained with her cute little personality.
We went blackberry picking & made a delicious cobbler.
The Happy Holyoak Family of FOUR.
Congrats guys & thanks for giving us another beautiful grandchild.






8 comments:
Congratulations on another beautiful grandbaby! I hope someday to go on a baby tour... what an amazing year it's been for babies in this family. I'm still waiting for 2 more on my side (both boys!).
Thanks for coming out to play with us! Christmas should be fun this year with all the little ones together. Should make for some great pics!
I just had to say...those are the cutest pictures ever!! Congratulations on the beautiful additions to your family.
So cute!!! Congrats to the GP's and to the entire Holyoak family! How considerate of Penny to wait until Grandma & Grandpa were home... I'm sure mommy really "appreciated" the wait! :)
You guys are supergrandparents! The 2008 baby tour was so much fun to read about, and your newest is adorable. I just loved the excitement on her older sister's face..how cute! Congratulations!
Wow beautiful pictures. I think that you definitely set some records this year. Some people might have that many grandkids but I don't know of any grandparents that go to every baby blessing or birth... you are amazing.
Loved your thoughts about teens on my blog. Thanks... I may call you over he years when I need a sanity check. You had so many at once!!! How fun!
Glad she waited until you got home from Brazil.
She is Bee U tiful!!!!
What a great year it has been for you.
Precious little angel.......
Post a Comment