Wednesday, December 10, 2008

G'ma's loosing her touch...

So I'm out here in Florida to escort Cindi & the Ocala Critters back to CA for Christmas. She decided she wanted to bring the kids out early to have more time to play with the cousins, but Jared won't be able to join us until the 23rd. Flying alone with small children can be difficult, flying alone with FOUR small children is just insane, so I volunteered to help.

So tonight I got to "baby sit" while C&J went out to dinner. Cindi asked if I'd feed Lucie (or "Who-C" as Jake calls her) - of course, I would love to...Cindi warned me that she was a messy eater..."puhleeeze" I'm the g'mother of 19...how bad can it be? Ummmmmmm, garden vegetable!



Nice job G'ma...I think you were able to get most of it in the designated area...but don't quit your day job! You might be loosing your touch - but that was really fun!



Cindi always turns a few heads - not just because she's beautiful - people are amazed at how she handles her little ones. She doesn't let four kids keep her from doing what needs to get done. Yes, all four of her children can sit in this stroller at the same time & she can manuever it easily...she's "super mom."



CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME!!! There's no place like home for the holidays...

5 comments:

Gina Deceuster said...

That pic of Cindi, kids, and stroller - impressive! What a woman!!

kelly ferg said...

You have a green thumb not only in the garden. Nice job, at least she looked happy! You're the best, not many G'Ma's would hop a plane to Florida to hop it back to CA.

Linda and Rex said...

Wow. My hat is off to Cindi. She is an inspiration. I hope you can rest up before the rest all come.

Linda and Rex said...

Wow. My hat is off to Cindi. She is an inspiration. I hope you can rest up before the rest all come.

Adam and Laurin said...

What a great blog!! I found you guys from Mimi stokers blog. Holy Cow Cindy!!! I thought I was crazy to have 3 kids in 3 years. She must be super woman, and to look cute on top of it all. AMAZING!