
Here are a couple of dresses that were NOT Dara's favorite...What? You don't think I would actually post a dress she was considering? That would not be cool!



I had so much fun watching her try on dresses! Thanks for including me Dara...you are going to make a beautiful bride!
6 comments:
How fun! It seems like I did that forever ago!
Hi Guys,
Glad you found our blog. Hope you don't mind us adding yours to our list of blogs. It's fun to keep up with everyone this way.
Yeah for another sister-in-law! She looks beautiful and happy - I love it!
Hey Jenny. This is Shauna Noble (Scott- Christy's daughter) I came across your blog and wanted to tell you hello. Your family is BEAUTIFUL and blessed. Hope all is well for you.
Wow! Dara looks so gorgeous in her "unwanted" dresses, I can't wait to see her in the dress she DOES like!!
Darla is beautiful - so glad you got to share in her precious day.
I haven't heard when the big day is???
Post a Comment