
Ever since Ty learned to say his own prayers, he always asked Heavenly Father to "bless us with a 'good time.'" This kinda stuck to him & he became known as the family's "Good Time Guy." Today is Ty's "Golden Birthday" - He turns 22 on the 22nd. (Your Golden Birthday is when your age matches the day you were born.) Thanks for all the "good times" Ty - we pray that you have many more.
4 comments:
Could this be a cuter picture of Ty? I love Ty, he has been such a great friend to nick through the years, everyone needs a TY.
What a cutie pie. Happy birthday Ty. Glad you are having a "Golden Bithday". I guess mine was when I was 5.
Awww, he's always been such a cutie.
Kariana said she saw him the other day and he looked great. What an adorable blog about him!! Only a few months til we get to see you ---- can't wait.
Post a Comment