Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Little "Pre-Reunion" Fun...

For various reasons, a few of the girls brought their critters out a couple of weeks early to play & attend a wedding & a baby shower - lucky for us, we got to spend a little extra time with some of our little ones.

It's always fun to help g'pa mow the lawns...


...even more fun to help g'ma in the kitchen!


Cori was really excited about the Bday cake we made for Aunt Terri.


Playing in the water feature is everyone's new favorite activity...


...especially naked, when it's 100+ degree weather outside!


Stake Pioneer Day Celebration at Henningsen Park...


Food, fun, & activities for all...


The missionaries challenged all the returned missionaries to a "tug-o-war" - we were happy to contribute two returned missionaries to the effort; Jill (Rome, Italy) & Ty (Londrina, Brasil) - Jill was the only girl & Ty is in red.


Playing in Aunt Rochelle's pool...


Being brave & walking away from mommy...


Trying to cool off with a popsicle break...


Riding toys & giving a cousin a hand...


Getting our hair done all fancy...


Playing in the kiddie pool...


Helping in the garden...


Singing fun songs like "Itsy Bitsy Spider" & "Little Bunny Foo Foo"...


So much fun already & our reunion hasn't even started yet!

6 comments:

The McGraths said...

so cute! WE really had so much fun!

kelly ferg said...

You are the best grandparents in the whole world, parents too. I am sure we have discussed the adoption before but now I am for sure going to push a little harder. Glad you all enjoyed each other sooooo much!

kelly ferg said...

We were sitting in Placerville having a snack trying to call you at all the numbers I had inmy phone, we even left you a message at the house, maybe!!! Ya, we wanted to see you but I was afraid it was when all the kids were there for the reunion and didn't want to bug. It may have been while you were visiting the VonTrapp family. Anyway we did try to visit you but no luck and we managed to have fun anyway!!! :)

McBride Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I am excited to read and see more from the actual reunion!

Linda and Rex said...

Your little blessings are just too cute. How do you get anything else done with their cute little faces acting as such distractions. They are probably the cutest grandchildren next to mine.

Rebecca said...

Look at all those adorable little babies! So much fun!

Hey, I lost your yummy enchilada recipe- the one with sour cream, cheese, and chicken. I want to eat it so bad! Could you email it to me? rebequita83@yahoo.com