A Yamaha Raptor (80cc - youth ATV)...it is only fitting that our newest grandchild got to be the FIRST rider! (Somehow I don't think Lexi could fully appreciate the honor that was bestowed upon her...)
Our #1 Grandson taking a solo spin...
...not to be out done by our #1 Granddaughter...
...it certainly beats the heck out of the old Fisher-Price Power Wheels! And guess who happened to be here when we got it? Our dear friend, Lisa Ott, came to stay with us a few days & we had a great time visiting with her. We love you, Lisa, & hope you will come again soon!
5 comments:
Looks like fun!
WOOHOO!!! Now that is worth another trip! So fun!
oooh! an ATV! Cool man. I hope I don't look as huge riding that as I do riding that tiny motorcycle!
what fun grandparents you are! it's been forever since i have seen lisa - that was great to see a picture with her!
good job on the new toy -
Post a Comment