November really got away from me, but I wanted to document some of our family fun this past Thanksgiving. Having “grown-up” children is an adjustment - especially when they live all over the USA! We are learning to share & we love having them come visit. The week of Thanksgiving was full of family in & out. We are grateful to have spent a little time with 7/10 of the kids. Jill & her girls came back with us from our trip to Gina’s & Disneyland, Ty came home from BYU-Idaho, the Petersens came & hung out for a couple of days, Ben & Dara came (early & left the day before Thanksgiving because Ben had to work), the Middletons came to play before they went out of town (although I guess I didn't have my camera out that day?), & Coley & her friend Rob came for dinner & games.
Jill enjoying the kids ATV…
Ben sharing his talents (making a wall hanging for Cindi’s boys).
A little help from Dara & Jill…
The finished project…
Sharing jigglers…
Turkeys…
Loving the babies…
Capturing the moment…
Cousin fun…
Sibling fun…
Gamers…
TV time with G’pa…
Black Friday, aka Crazy Lady Shopping...
Black Friday Bargains...
Serious Hot Chocolate!
Our newest blessing - Donovan Paul Deceuster, Nov 29th, 7.75 lbs, 19.75 inches.
Precious moments...so fresh from heaven!
Just a few of our blessings...hope your Thanksgiving was memorable!
5 comments:
very fun. Thank you again for the dino creation. I can't wait to get it framed for the boys room.
Cute pictures! Wish we could have been there. I wish we had Dad to make us laugh while taking family pics!
Beautiful blogs - hope you are having a wonderful, memorable Christmas today - please know loved ones far away are missing you and thinking of you :~)
I loved this post, mostly because you captured a lot of fun times that I was too lazy to pull my camera out for! WE LOVE THE RIVERHOUSE!!!
As for the other pictures . . . I sure hope you're not drooling on Donovan's head. That's a cute picture.
And I think I'll frame that pic of me taking Rochelle's family picture since it's the only time I've ever seen the back of me where my booty didn't take up at least 30% of the picture.
When we start counting our blessings we find that there is just no end. I love your blessings too.
Post a Comment