Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where Did November Go???

Well…November came & went much too quickly! Now the Holidays are in full swing; meanwhile, I am on the train headed to visit my mommy so I thought I would take advantage of the train ride & “catch” up on my bloggity blog.

Well, we weren’t home too long from our Fall Colors Tour before we headed on down to visit the Deceusters & help Gina get ready for her new little guy to arrive in December. We washed & sorted all the baby clothes & it really got us all excited to meet him! We also got to spend a little time with Luke & Alana. We went to Scooter’s Jungle again but I was so busy playing, I forgot to take photos! Luke is really reading well & he read several books to G’pa Paul, but when I finally got my camera out, Luke couldn’t be found for a quick little photo op! Alana helped me put together a puzzle & we painted…



We made silly faces at the camera…




& Alana put on a “dance concert” for me. (She is quite the little entertainer these days!)…



Next, we met the Holyoaks in “Didneyland” to help them celebrate Macy’s 3rd Birthday. It was fun to see the “Happiest Place on Earth” through the eyes of a little princess.



Macy wore her Snow White dress both days & her Birthday Button. She loved the attention from everyone wishing her “Happy Birthday, Princess!”



We ate at Ariel’s Grotto where we saw ALL of the princesses & even got their autographs! It was a “dream come true” birthday for the little princess!



And the “princess in training” took notes!!!



Jill & the girls came home to the Riverhouse with us for Thanksgiving; however on the way home, we made a quick stop for an early Thanksgiving dinner with our Bakersfield family. (Thanks Carrie & Soch!)



Of course we took the opportunity to snap an updated 4 generation picture…



“Over the river & through the woods,” to the Riverhouse we went…(However, I haven’t downloaded those pictures yet so stay tuned for more Thanksgiving fun!)

2 comments:

The Horners said...

What a fun November! Looks like it was busy. I miss my grandma!

The Holyoaks said...

I look so beautiful in those pictures. I just can't believe it. You guys are so busy!