Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Official!

Today I become a Senior Citizen.

That's right, at 55 years old I am entitled to a few Senior Discounts - like $1.00 off admission to the Folsom Zoo!

Do I FEEL old?

Not so much...I am married to my best friend, I have a wonderful growing family, I live in a beautiful & peaceful place, I love the Gospel, & I am healthy & very happy - with a fantastic future ahead of me full of lots of new experiences (& new adventures if Paul has anything to say about it.)...LIFE IS GOOD!

So if this is "old age"...BRING IT! I'm ready!



My Senior Citizen Glamour Shot
(Hair, make-up, photography,& a little photoshop magic by Cindi McGrath.)

13 comments:

The Horners said...

Happy Birthday Mom! You look beautiful. I love you!

Middleton said...

What a beautiful senior portrait!

The Holyoaks said...

haha . . . good one Amy. I like that. Happy Birthday Mommy! Love you!

Jill said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day. your picture is beautiful.

Fazzio Family said...

Happy birthday Jenny!!!!

Mary said...

Love your picture!! You look beautiful!!! Happy Birthday too you!!

Sabrina Scruton said...

Happy Birthday-You look great :)

The McGraths said...

I LOVE you MOM!!!

Christa said...

Hope you had a great birthday! You look amazing- not like a senior citizen!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday! You make senior citizenship look very doable. You're so beautiful!

Linda and Rex said...

You are one beautiful 'Senior Citizen' inside and out.

rad6 said...

You are so amazingly beautiful!
I hope I can be half as young as you when i qualify for discounts!

karen garner said...

Happiest Birthday wishes - LOVE the picture - you look absolutely gorgeous!!!