Saturday, May 22, 2010

There's no place like home!

We had another FABULOUS “M&M Adventure!” (M&M = Macias & Middleton) 2 weeks touring Israel & Jordan, then a few days in Switzerland, & the last few days in New York City. In between unpacking, laundry, & sweeping/dusting the inch or more of dust that has accumulated during our absence – I’m slowly sorting through the plethora of pictures I took & will share a few of the highlights soon.

As much as I love “seeing the world”…I love being home on the River. It is so beautiful & peaceful here…I feel so blessed & life is good!



…lots of rafts out today – summer is on its way!



Wanna come visit???

6 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Yes, we want to come visit. That would be so great right about now!

AndreaB said...

Yes, I would love to come visit!

love, lowry said...

Glad you had fun and are back safe and sound! I vote yes too for wanting to visit!

Linda and Rex said...

Welcome back. We thought of you often and enjoyed Merrill's emails.

Tracy Haws said...

Glad you made it back safely. Can't wait to see those pics!

rad6 said...

YES YES YES...
when can we come??? haha.