However, it’s not entirely true. Oh, we have a great time & we get pretty silly & we carry on such that it could embarrass even the best of us…but the overall end result of Women’s Conference doesn’t stay in Provo, Utah…the lessons learned, the spirit felt, the inspiration & motivation we receive is carried in our hearts & our lives far beyond the 2 day conference we enjoyed!
Aunt Linda planned a couple of get-togethers with cousins so that we could make an effort to strengthen our extended family relationships & help build that bond of support that we need in today’s world. Thanks for letting us gather at your beautiful home, Leah!

We began and ended each day together at the Marriott Center, then split up to the different classes that interested us individually. Sometimes we went solo, other times we met up with others. Grandma was pretty proud to have 3 daughters & 8 granddaughters attend the conference with her.

I’m always happy to spend quality time with my girls – especially seeing them so engaged in becoming better women, wives, mothers, & daughter’s of God.

I feel the joy that 3 John 1:4 speaks of, “I have no greater joy than to know that my children walk in truth.”
3 comments:
Who blogs from Israel? You are a truly dedicated woman.
Rochelle looks so cute in that last picture! I need all your pictures because I didn't take one single pic of the entire trip! Send them to me when you get home. Love you!
Love you mom! Thanks for hanging with us girls!
Jill, you're funny
Post a Comment