Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Meanwhile...back at the Riverhouse…

While I stayed & played in WA, Paul headed home to “work” & entertain a few visitors. We love having family & friends come visit us on the River. (Of course, I had the camera with me but thanks to Tdolly, we do have these.)

Terri & Livi made an unexpected trip for a wedding & spent some time with G’pa.




Our nephew, Austin & his girls, came to play on the River with the California Browns & these are the only pics we have to document the trip. You can see on Ad’s & Nicole’s faces that they were having a great time…




The next weekend Paul’s cousin, Steve, came with his kids. They haven’t seen each other in years & they really enjoyed catching up.




We love the River & sharing it with others brings us great joy…when are you coming?

9 comments:

The McGraths said...

in 3 weeks! and I'm bringing my babies!!!

The Horners said...

in 3 weeks and i'm bringing my babies (ben and olivia)! Hahaha, I copied Cindi. Glad we got to visit with Dad but sad we didn't get to see you! Soon!

The Holyoaks said...

in 3 weeks and I'm bringing my babies too!

Middleton said...

We had fun playing over there too. Glad you were able to help Jill but we missed you!

Vanessa English said...

I love your Riverhouse!

Rochelle said...

This Saturday, but you aren't gonnna be there!

Linda and Rex said...

We love it. Our kids love it and I am so glad Steve and his family got to love it too.

rad6 said...

ok, we didnt come this summer... how long is the river good to play in... even just a float!
we love your haven!
Looks like you will have a house full in a few weeks! :)

Dacia said...

Always something exciting at the riverhouse - we miss living closer:) Kaitlyn saw a picture that reminded her of "Aunt Jenny" and was telling Alyssa all about Aunt Jenny. You are well loved here!