Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving...

Thankful for...

newlyweds...



family gatherings...




DILs...



talents...





goodies...




uncles...




cousins...





Grandpa's gravy...




smiles...






feasting...





games...






temples...



silliness...



all you can eat sushi... (Well, not really. I seem to be the only one in my family who is not a fan of sushi. However, I do like Tempura.)






...just a few of the blessings I've counted this past week.

5 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

OMG that sushi looks amazing!

And how old is Adia . . . 20? Geez, she looks so grown up.

The Horners said...

That sushi looks BOMB! Wish I could eat some.

Of course Nicole has the phone in her hand!

Wish we could have been there! Miss you!

The McGraths said...

Looks like you had a full house! Miss you guys!

Bassetts said...

Oolala! You guys sure feasted-love me some sushi. I think some of my fav pics were the "smiles". Thanks for sharing momma!

Rochelle said...

A fun Thanksgiving with fun people. Love you.