Paul & I crashed the Brown's Thanksgiving shin-dig in Tracy. We were delighted to see several of our neices & nephews; T-Roy & family, Becca & family (including their darling foreign exchange student, Caroline), Darren, & we were especially surprised to see Austin & his cute little girls. Of course, Grandma Brown was there along with Grandma & Grandpa Middleton.
I love my MIL & SIL…

Rebecca, who is a beautiful pianist & a piano teacher, put together a “Turkey Talent Show”…
Aunt Linda played…
Yes, I even played. (I had to maintain my “favorite Aunt Jenny” status…anything for Rebecca!) What did I play you ask? Why, "Old Man River" of course!
Paul busted out his Dr. Seuss book & shared his "story telling" talents…
Ryan had the kids playing spoons to his mad “beat boxing” skills…
And who knew G’pa Fudge could play the harmonica?
Paul may have some serious gravy competition going on with Jacob & Uncle Rex…
The highlight of the day for the kids was a “snowball fight!”
Aunt Linda passed out some “California Snowballs” (nylon stockings tied off & filled with flour)
It was hilarious!
Thanks for letting us crash your party…

…we love you guys tons!
10 comments:
Such a cute idea, California snowballs! Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving! Many great memories with our all wonderful California relatives!
Love the CA snowballs! Looks like so much fun.
Haha - looks like I am not the only one that loves the California snowballs idea! Looks like so much fun!
California snowballs! what an awesome idea. I'm going to remember that one. really cute.
We definitely would have loved to crash that party too! What a great group. So creative...all of 'em. And Gpa Fudge? Had no idea about the harmonica. I guess it's cool to still have talents at that age very few people know about. Totally love the CA snowball idea along with everyone else.
So fun! I need some california snow balls! Aunt Linda is so fun! ANd I like Turkey Talent shows! Glad you guys had a good time!
The CA snowballs look way fun and the talent show too. Wish we could have been there.
oh yeah! thanks for posting that :) I never get to see pictures of some of my nieces and nephews! They have gotten big.
Crash again. We loved having you guys. I think my kids were way more excited to see you guys then us. In fact I know they were.
Post a Comment