
It was so much fun to catch up with Gerald & Linda Parkerson at dinner a couple of weeks ago. They were in San Jose on business & were able to join us one evening. We laughed & reminisced about the old days in the Parkview Ward.
The next week, we headed down south to join Grandma Lucy for a fun Family Night at Pinewood Glen in Bakersfield. Although this first picture is blurry, you can see there was quite a crowd.

There were lots of smiles...


lots of karaoke...

lots of dancing...

lots of food & treats...


lots of family...

lots of love...

lots of fun to share a special night with a special lady. Love you Mom!
6 comments:
jealous! Grandma is so cute. I miss her.
Lucky! Looks like so much fun. Gma Lucy is such a cutie. Miss her. I think I missed something. Where are the rest of the Deceusters? Is that not Alana?
Dad went to visit the Deceusters & took Alana out to dinner beore the party for a "date" with gkpa.
*before* the party. :)
Alana looks SO OLD... oh my goodness. As for Lucy, she looks as young and beautiful as the day I met her!
Fun! Grandma has lots of family there to party with her! Wish we could have gone. Love me some Lucy!!!
Post a Comment