Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A little fun with Liv-love…

DISCLAIMER: I cannot figure out why my pictures are all so fuzzy? I have to admit that I was playing with the settings (trying to turn the auto flash off) & next thing I knew…fuzzy picutres! UGH! I’m so sad that all my pics of Livi’s visit are all blurry. (sad face)

Livi brought her mom to visit us while her daddy went to Puerto Rico with his family. T’s doctor discouraged her from traveling outside of the country this far along in her pregnancy so a trip to see us was her consolation prize – lucky us! (Sorry you missed such an awesome trip with the Horners, T-dolly.)

Unfortunately it rained most of the time they were here. Then T got sick, then I got sick…probably not the most fun they’ve had with us here at the Riverhouse, but we were happy to spend some time with them anyway.

It was fun to have Livi’s undivided attention. We played in the rain & she helped me feed the birds.





She LOVED the “toys” in the playroom & she plays a mean game of air hockey!




She played with cousins…




She LOVED her cousins!




She played with grandparents…









& great grandparents…




& Aunts…






& Uncles.




We also drove over to Santa Cruz & played on the beach.








I’m sorry we’re not as exciting as Puerto Rico, but we are glad you came to visit.



Please come again SOON! We miss you already!

4 comments:

The Horners said...

I'm a fat cow. We DID have fun, even if we were feeling under the weather and it wasn't as COLD as everyone made it seem.... you forget we live in UT. It would have been 1 million times worse had I been alone and sick and I'm sorry I got you sick. Thanks for helping me out and thanks for letting us come play. Olivia hasn't stopped talking about you guys. We'll get to see you in a few weeks! WE'RE THE LUCKY ONES!!!

The Holyoaks said...

(Terri, shut the heck up, you supermodel.)

Jealous! I want to come visit.

Liv is so cute!

AND MY KIDS ARE GOING TO GO NUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTSSSSSSSS when they see that see-saw. Nuts, I tell you.

Bassetts said...

Great pics mom! You probably captured the best stuff - the people. Great grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...we're so jealous!! I know my kids will love that see-saw too! So fun! Can't wait to see you!

Rebecca said...

She is such a cutie!