happy anniversary!! I remember when we had just moved into the ward and you guys were going to Hawaii to celebrate your 10th anniversary and I was thinking that was so cool. the time has flown by!
You two are beautiful. Some people get better with age. You two are the poster couple for that. I think we are pretty lucky to have you both in our family. What would our family be without you? Love you both so much. Many more happy days. :)
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary! We love you two eternal newlyweds!!
Congratulations! So glad to have grown up with the 'Mid-Carts'!
Best. Pictures. Ever.
:)
Happy anniversary! Love you both!
Hahaha that first picture is awesome! Happy Anniversary!
happy anniversary!! I remember when we had just moved into the ward and you guys were going to Hawaii to celebrate your 10th anniversary and I was thinking that was so cool. the time has flown by!
happy anniversary! love you guys
I agree with Cindi. Happy "honey"-versary. Love love love you!
You two are beautiful. Some people get better with age. You two are the poster couple for that. I think we are pretty lucky to have you both in our family. What would our family be without you? Love you both so much. Many more happy days. :)
Post a Comment