Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Mid-Cart Bunch

Here's the story, of a lovely lady
Who was bringing up five very lively kids.





All had hearts of gold, like their mother,
At least SHE thought they did.



Here's the story, of a man named Paul-y,
Who was busy with five kids of his own,



They were happy, living all together,
Yet they were all alone.




Till the one day when the lady met this fellow
And they knew it was much more than a hunch,



That this group would somehow form a family.
That's the way we all became the Mid-Cart Bunch.




The Mid-Cart Bunch,



The Mid-Cart Bunch,



That's the way we all became the Mid-Cart Bunch!



Happy Anniversary to US! 18 years of crazy fun...we've gone from the parents of 10 kids to a whopping 40 of us + 2 weddings & a baby coming soon = 43 by August 2010! Love you guys!

20 comments:

The Horners said...

Cute post mom! Except I HATE that picture of me in the cream tops. That was not a good looking day for me! I love it, Happy Honeyversary!

Middleton said...

Happy Anniversary! Super cute post!

Rochelle said...

Can't help but sing while you read! Love you.

The McGraths said...

I look like a pregnant scarecrow! Thanks for the memories! I love you both so much! and I'm so happy that it was much more than a hunch!

The Holyoaks said...

In the second Carter pic Kiff pointed out how much bigger I was than everyone else. He's right. I was a huge little girl!

Rochelle and Gina's dresses are hilarious. I also like your outfit in the GA pic. Stone wash jeans!

Happy anniversary!

Lauren said...

Wow, I don't think I ever thought of how many kids that really is until I saw the pictures. What a great family you have! Congrats.

Bassetts said...

That song is going to be stuck in my head all night now! So cute. Happy 18 years. I can't help but reflect on our crazy lives, but love having all those memories.

love, lowry said...

Happy anniversary! I love this post, so stinkin cute guurrrlllll!

McBride Family said...

so fun! i'm sure glad you guys became the mid-cart bunch as i've had so many great growing up memories with your family! happy anniversary!

Gina Deceuster said...

Happy Belated! Sorry I meant to comment, and email, yesterday but the day got away from me. I love you two so much and am proud to call you my parents. You inspire me. I miss you and can't wait to see you soon!!

Vanessa Brown said...

Yeah! I totally was singing the song in my head ;)

mary busath said...

Where has the time gone?!! Such a cute post. Happy Anniversary too you and Paul!

Julie J. said...

Happy 18th! I loved the post!

Staciefazzio said...

Happy anniversary! Love the old pictures =)

karen garner said...

Added a note to some tag but I don't know how it got saved?? so I'll add another note....
Woo hoo that has got to be one of the cutest blogs I have ever ever ever seen!!
Jenny - you are just darn amazing.

Rebecca said...

That's the cutest post! Happy Anniversary. Love you guys!

Camille said...

Happy Anniversary! Such a cute couple and family! You amaze me

Linda and Rex said...

Loved this post. I loved the Brady Bunch too but you are heads over heels cuter. Glad to be able to love you all.

Dacia said...

It has been too long since I have been blog hopping. I LOVED this post and found myself singing it to Kevin:)

Donna Alexin said...

Yes amazing story!! So happy for my Vera and my Carter critters!! Love ALL of you with all my heart!! ❤️❤️