Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Top O' the Mornin' to Ya!"

I got to spend part of St Paddy's Day with my mom. We had the traditional corn beef & cabbage for lunch. Some of her neighbors got into the spirit with the wearin' o' the green.



Ummmmmm...LOVE me some Smith's cookies...only in Bakersfield!



May your day be touched
by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.




Love you Mom.

Hope you all had a Happy St Paddy's Day, too.

7 comments:

The Horners said...

Cute! Send me some Smiths cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The McGraths said...

Smiths cookies!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Those cookies look really yummy!

K said...

I am with Cindy, I could really use some Smith's cookies. I wish I could find a recipe!!!

Comarsh Crew said...

Cute... looks like you had fun. The cookies look so good too!

The Holyoaks said...

It seems most people are like me and can't get past the cookies. I miss those little thumbprint ones!!! Love my Grandma too!!!

Dacia said...

Kids make holidays fun and I love that you continue to spoil your mom with that! We can't wait to see you in a few days!!!