The lack of blogposts may appear that nothing is going on over here…au contraire! I have a backlog of blogs that I need to post. I just kept waiting to feel better, but since that doesn’t seem to be happening, I thought I’d better try & catch up. I’ve been sick since February – I’ve been to the doctor four times. I’m about to finish my third round of antibiotics. I’ve had a chest xray & a ct scan (which I’m happy to report is clear!). I tend to get a nasty cough every year & this one is hanging on longer than usual…this is either a very nasty never-ending virus or I will have to test for allergies/asthma next. No bueno. However, the world does NOT revolve around me – nor does it stop because of an uninvited cough!
80 Years!
April 23, 1931…this awesome fellow, John Lawrence Middleton, was born.
He’s a wonderful husband & father.
He’s a terrific grandfather & greatgrandfather.
But what I love best about him is that he makes the best fudge in the whole wide world & he was smart enough to get this beautiful woman to marry him 60 years ago!
Happy Birthday Grandpa Fudge! We love you!
(Still in the back-blog queue; Conference weekend, a trip with Ty & Christi, a friend’s wedding, a couple of cute birthday kids, a little volleyball action, a nephew’s wedding, a trip to Utah to meet my newest grandson, Easter celebrations, & BYU Women’s Conference! Talk about April Showers…it’s been raining tons of fun around here.)
1 comment:
We love them :) Abby calls him the "silly" grandpa!
Post a Comment