It gave us an excuse to “get our grub on!” Paul is getting to be quite the “specialty cook” in his outdoor kitchen – his rotisserie chicken was awesome! We also enjoyed tri-tip & a smoked pork loin…YUM!


G’ma likes to go on walks between sessions so we headed up to “Trouble Maker” (one of the biggest rapids on the river) to see what it looked like at high water (it was running about 5,000 cfs [cubic feet per second] that day). It was a gorgeous day!






Later Dad had Da Boyz help him with a burn pile…



We celebrated Carson’s 3rd Birthday…

…complete with Giant Bubbles & a little tire swing fun.




I look forward to General Conference every April & October. I also look forward to studying the Conference Talks in the next Ensign magazine – it increases my faith & builds my testimony. I especially love all the Easter messages that remind me of the atonement & the great gift our Savior gave to all mankind.
I know that my Redeemer lives! Happy Easter!!!
2 comments:
Happy Easter to you too! Looks like so much fun at your house!!
I'm so jealous! I can't wait until our next visit.
Post a Comment